AGENCY SALES MANAGER
Headquartered in Paris, and with offices in Montpelier, London, New York and Cologne; TabMo is a leading mobile advertising platform built for agencies and advertisers enabling them to access premium publisher inventory through direct publisher deals, and leverage mobile audience data from trusted and selected partners. TabMo specialises in video and rich media mobile formats and is one of the world’s only platforms to be able to programmatically serve native advertising formats.
Since 2014 TabMo has built and developed its own programmatic platform specifically for mobile advertising. TabMo’s technology enables advertisers to reach worldwide mobile audiences at scale, and with a variety of custom built advertising formats. TabMo has also developed its own creative studio enabling advertisers to adapt their mobile creatives to reflect who they are targeting, where they are targeting that person and the context in which they are being targeted.
TabMo offers advertisers and agencies both a managed solution whereby they help brands to create bespoke mobile campaigns, and/or a self serve solution where agency traders can use TabMo’s DSP, Hawk to plan, execute and manage all of their mobile campaigns directly.
We are currently looking for an Agency Sales Manager who can help to bring our managed solution to local advertisers and agencies. The ideal candidate should have between 1 and 3 years of experience within the media industry. He or she should have a genuine passion for advertising and an eagerness to learn more about the industry.
The role will involve selling our solution and range of mobile advertising products into a pre defined path of agencies. He or she should be comfortable speaking to clients and have the ability to build relationships. Existing contacts is a plus. They will also be expected to help respond to campaign briefs, thinking up creative ideas, calculating campaign prices, and building powerpoint proposals. The role presents a real opportunity for career progression. We are a fast growing business and there will be opportunities to move into different areas as we grow.
The ideal candidate will be able to prove a history of sales success within the media industry. He or she should have a genuine passion for the industry and enjoy the social side of media sales! He or she should be confident in developing relationships and should be able to prove this through their experience in previous roles.
- Achieve maximum coverage across given agencies and advertisers. This should involve regular phone calls and emails to agency contacts.
- Should be out of the office at a minimum of 5 meetings each week with relevant agency contacts from all levels.
- Will be expected to present TabMo to agency and advertiser decision makers of all levels.
- Identify commercial opportunities where we can help brands to achieve their objectives.
- Liaise with teams in TabMo’s global offices to share information and learn from other markets.
- Report into Head of Agency Sales, UK.
- 12 months to 3 years of relevant industry experience.
- Knowledge of media platforms, media pricing and terminology.
- Outgoing, passionate and keen to learn.
- Commercially minded with the ability to identify opportunities, open and grow accounts.
- Passion for ad-tech and mobile advertising.
- The ability to form effective and long lasting business relationships.
- Self motivated, keen to be a part of a fast growing business.