LIEU: NEW YORK
Headquartered in Paris, with R&D team in Montpellier and offices in New-York City, London and Cologne; TabMo is the first Mobile Creative DSP.
Built for agencies and advertisers it enables them to access premium publisher inventory through pre-selected integrated PMPs , and leverage mobile audience data from trusted integrated and selected partners. TabMo specialises in video and rich media mobile campaigns and is one of the world’s only platform to be able to programmatically serve the whole range of mobile formats such as native.
Since 2014 TabMo has built and developed its own DSP stack specifically for mobile advertising. TabMo’s technology enables advertisers to reach worldwide mobile audiences at scale, and with a variety of custom targetings and formats. TabMo has indeed developed automated creative modules enabling users to be autonomous on the platform for the whole set-up process and adapt their existing creative assets to mobile first formats
TabMo offers advertisers and agencies both a managed solution whereby they help brands to create bespoke mobile campaigns, and/or a self serve solution where agency traders can use TabMo’s DSP, Hawk to plan, execute and manage all of their mobile campaigns directly.
The Platform Sales will work closely with the US MD to make our sales grow on the US market with direct relationships with Agencies, Trading Desks and Advertizers clients.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of programmatic environments and valuable contacts both within agencies and agency trading desks.
THE ROLE :
- Present the TabMo DSP (Hawk) into senior decision makers within programmatic buying teams, ATDs and agency trading teams.
- Identify long term, strategic partnership opportunities.
- Negotiate business terms with new customers with a view to long term commitment.
- Help our customers to leverage our technology in order to meet the objectives of their clients.
- Liaise with teams in TabMo’s global offices to leverage international relationships and international trading deals.
- Report into Regional lead.
- Experience of programmatic advertising platforms.
- Knowledge of agency trading structures.
- Contacts within programmatic buying teams & ATDs.
- Knowledge of DSP technology.
- Commercially minded, and an understanding of how to grow a customer base & identify long term commercial opportunities.
- Passion for ad-tech and mobile advertising.
- The ability to form effective and long lasting business relationships.
- Self motivated, keen to be a part of a fast growing business.